Accepting Applications Now
We are currently accepting applications on a first-come, first-served basis. Please complete your online application as soon as possible.
To apply to the San Manuel Gateway College, please fill out the online form and pay the $25 application fee.
You will need the following documents to complete the online form. Please pay attention to the instructions on how to submit each document.
|High School Transcript or GED Certificate||Unofficial transcripts can be electronically uploaded in the online form. Official transcripts must be mailed or hand-delivered to the San Manuel Gateway College.|
|Two Letters of Recommendation||From teachers, mentors, bosses, pastors, etc. Recommendations cannot be done by family members.|
|Personal Statement||500 words of less. Please see the outline below. Closely follow the directions and prompts in the online form.|
Personal Statement Prompts
- Why have you chosen to apply to the San Manuel Gateway College at Loma Linda University Health - San Bernardino?
- Tell us the desirable qualities that you see in yourself that you believe would aid us in considering your application.
- Loma Linda University Health believes deeply in integrating health, science, and Christian faith. Tell us why you believe such a values-based education would be of special benefit to you.
- Founded on the Seventh-day Adventist heritage of Christian principles and values, Loma Linda University Health San Manuel Gateway College has expectations of lifestyle and professional standards for students and employees. This includes not using alcohol, any form of tobacco products including vaping, and use of any illegal drug including marijuana while enrolled at SMGC. Professional dress and behavior should be modeled and reflected at all times during classes and clinical assignments. If you are accepted to one of the programs, are you willing to follow these principles and values while enrolled?
If you have any questions or trouble with the online form, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before your application is sent to the Admissions Staff for review, you must pay the $25 application fee.
Tuition for the programs are listed below:
- Medical Assistant: $6000
- Certified Nursing Assistant: $6000
- Promotores/Community Health Workers Basic Training: $3700
- Promotores/Community Health Workers Advanced Training: Varies based on pathway
- Pharmacy Technician: $6000
This can be paid in monthly installments of $500 over a 12-month period. Financial aid grants are available based on financial need. We are not offering or accepting federal student loan funding. For further questions or concerns about tuition payment, please contact our office.